- What is your name and title?
Nicholas DiTommaso, Account Executive
- How long have you been working at Fundible?
I have been working at Fundible for close to 6 months.
- Name three words that describe you.
Open-minded, precise, and professional.
- What do you like about working at Fundible?
The education and resources they provide are second to none. I have learned more about finance in my time here than all four of my years at university combined. I am given every tool I need to succeed and the support system to make it happen.
- Are you an early bird or a night owl?
I would say I am an early bird. Something about the sunrise is so peaceful and keeps me grounded.
- What’s your favorite quote?
“I am not a product of my circumstances, I am a product of my decisions.”
- Finish this sentence. On weekends, you can usually find me…
At the gym in the morning and at brunch by 1PM.
- What’s a typical workday like for you at Fundible?
We begin each day with some prospecting, then move into follow up calls with clients we are currently working with. When new files come in we do some preliminary underwriting and work on getting our clients the best approval possible. We then explain the approvals in detail and guide our clients through the final steps of the funding process.
- Do you have any hidden skills or talents that most people don’t know about?
I am quite a skilled snowboarder. I do not get to go as much as I’d like, but when I do it all becomes muscle memory like riding a bike.
- What is the nerdiest thing you do in your spare time?
Read and watch classic TV shows.
- What’s one hobby you’d love to get into?
I’d love to get my pilot’s license one day. (Helicopter)
- What are 3 things still left on your bucket list?
Visit Europe, go sky-diving and take a ride on ATVs through the desert.
- Where is your hometown?
Queens, New York.